Sep 28, 2007

Less than 200 team slots remaining in North America!

As of Sept. 27th- 6,548 teams registered in the U.S. and Canada. (There are only 6700 registration slots available)

Just a very important FYI...

If you are wanting to register a team for this year's Power Puzzle season I would recommend doing so very soon. We are hearing that North American registrations are coming in very quickly and registration may be closed within the next week or so.

To register a team proceed to http://register4fll.com

Wyoming Teams, please let me know if you register a team so I can update our records. I currently have 49 teams listed as registered in Wyoming. Visit our Wyoming Team List page to see if I have your team(s) listed. If you are not on the list and have a FLL team number please email me ASAP (jeff_brewster@ncsd.k12.wy.us).

No comments: